Come Join our Team
*This position is for our South Jordan office location
The Office Administrator is a full-time position responsible for building connections and trust with clients and managing the office. The Office Administrator role is vital to the success of the business and providing support to the Advisors of the office. This individual will be involved in many details of the business requiring high-level time management and organizational skills and providing an amazing experience for clients of B.O.S.S. Retirement Solutions. As we are growing, the position will also require the ability to be adaptable to change.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting clients
- Prep documents for client appointments
- Screen inbound calls
- Calendar Management
- Appointment Confirmation/follow-up
- Tracking/ordering supplies
- Attend meetings at Corporate office in Lehi
- Attending all company events and seminars
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (in lieu of degree must have 4 years of relevant office experience)
- Minimum of 1-year experience in customer service
- Minimum of 1-year experience in professional office setting
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, Database Management with basic understanding of windows and Mac IOS.
- Must be available to work full-time hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am- 5:30 pm
Salary: $32,000-$36,000/year Depending on Experience
Client Services/Servicing Advisor
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who enjoys building relationships and who is committed to providing an excellent client experience. This candidate will also have a positive attitude, be team oriented, and understand the importance of 100% accountability. The Client Services/Servicing advisor will be pro-active and know how to follow through with sales opportunities while providing superior client service; always putting clients first.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Helping current families continually improve their customized financial plan by finding new opportunities
- Meeting with current families for Annual Reviews to ensure implemented plans are on track for their retirement goals
- Manage and maintain current client accounts
- Process and track service requests
- Develop, manage and retain strong client relationships
- Follow the developed company systems and processes
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 + years of financial services experience with an emphasis on sales
- Utah Life and Health Licensed required
- Series 65 required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and have an understanding of Mac IOS
- Experience CRM preferred, but not required
*Pay: $50,000 per year base salary plus commission
To apply please send resume to: Melisa Bingham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Take
The Next Step?
For more information about any of our products and services, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.