B.O.S.S. Retirement Solutions is a fast-paced, full service financial firm that is focused on retirement planning. We have a winning culture and great team environment. B.O.S.S. Retirement Solutions has been on the Inc. 5000 list for 4 years in a row and recently earned Best of State 2019 in Utah for Retirement planning.
We currently have offices in Lehi, Cottonwood Heights, Bountiful, Ogden, South Jordan, and Provo.
This position will be in our corporate office in Lehi, UT.
Our company is in search of a self-directed and experienced Controller to oversee all financial and accounting activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, payroll, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting. Candidate will work closely with the human resources department to ensure policy and procedure compliance and ongoing maintenance of human resources practices. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy work place, is able to think outside the box, and is well-versed in working closely with the President and CEO of company.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in the development of and support the company’s accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Monitor the financial performance of the company
- Prepare monthly and annual operating budgets
- Develop and manage financial controls in accordance with the company’s procedures
- Communicate financial metrics to President and CEO of the company
- Responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Manage financial records and taxes
- Manage the preparation of payroll for personnel
- Oversees the daily operations of the accounting department
- Master’s degree in Accounting (preferred)
- Or Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in tax and 5+ years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Must be available to work full-time hours, M-F 8:30 am- 5:30 pm in our Lehi (Thanksgiving Park) office
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
*This position will be in our Cottonwood Heights location
The Office Administrator s a full-time position responsible for building connections and trust with clients and managing the office. The Office Administrator role is vital to the success of the business and providing support to the Advisors of the office. This individual will be involved in many details of the business requiring high-level time management and organizational skills and providing an amazing experience for clients of B.O.S.S. Retirement Solutions. As we are growing, the position will also require the ability to be adaptable to change.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting clients
- Prep documents for client appointments
- Screen inbound calls
- Seminar Management
- Calendar Management
- Appointment Confirmation/follow-up
- Tracking/ordering supplies
- Attend meetings at Corporate office in Lehi
- Attending all company events and seminars
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (in lieu of degree must have 4 years of relevant office experience)
- Minimum of 1-year experience in customer service
- Minimum of 1-year experience in professional office setting
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, Database Management with basic understanding of windows and Mac IOS.
- Must be available to work full-time hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am- 5:30 pm
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Contact Us Today!
Phone: (801) 990-5055
3400 N Ashton Blvd
Lehi, UT 84043
Salt Lake office:
2825 E. Cottonwood Pkwy.Suite 300
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
801 N. 500 W. Suite 100,
Bountiful, UT 84010
South Jordan office:
10355 S. Jordan Gateway,
South Jordan, UT 84095
2225 Washington Blvd., Suite 150
Ogden, UT 84401
180 N. University Ave. Suite 150
Provo, UT 84601