Come Join our Team
Client Services/Servicing Advisor
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who enjoys building relationships and who is committed to providing an excellent client experience. This candidate will also have a positive attitude, be team oriented, and understand the importance of 100% accountability. The Client Services/Servicing advisor will be pro-active and know how to follow through with sales opportunities while providing superior client service; always putting clients first.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Helping current families continually improve their customized financial plan by finding new opportunities
- Meeting with current families for Annual Reviews to ensure implemented plans are on track for their retirement goals
- Manage and maintain current client accounts
- Process and track service requests
- Develop, manage and retain strong client relationships
- Follow the developed company systems and processes
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 + years of financial services experience with an emphasis on sales
- Utah Life and Health Licensed required
- Series 65 required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and have an understanding of Mac IOS
- Experience CRM preferred, but not required
*Pay: $50,000 per year base salary plus commission
To apply please send resume to: Melisa Bingham at email@example.com
Ready to Take
The Next Step?
For more information about any of our products and services, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.