B.O.S.S. Retirement Solutions is a fast-paced, full service financial firm that is focused on retirement planning. We have a winning culture and great team environment. B.O.S.S. Retirement Solutions has been on the Inc. 5000 list for 4 years in a row and recently earned Best of State 2019 in Utah for Retirement planning.
We currently have offices in Lehi, Cottonwood Heights, Bountiful, Ogden, South Jordan, and Provo.
B.O.S.S. RETIREMENT SOLUTIONS OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
Retirement Income Planning Life Insurance
Tax Minimization Strategies Estate Planning
IRA & 401(k) Rollovers Wealth Accumulation – Securities
Asset Protection Annuities
B.O.S.S. Retirement Solutions hires a strong team of professionals to ensure clients receive all the
assistance they need in developing their retirement income strategy and maintaining it
The Client Services/Servicing Advisor will have the opportunity to meet one on one with existing clients to help answer questions, service, and perform annual reviews. Make active outbound calls to set appointments directly with current clients to strengthen relationships and encourage client referrals. Identify and close additional business with existing clients. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who enjoys building relationships and who knows how to follow through with sales opportunities while providing superior client service; always putting clients first. Initial duties include working alongside the main Advisor, servicing existing clients, client relationship building and participation in public seminars.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide service via appointment, phone, email or webinar
- Uncover additional assets and obtain client referrals
- Case design and prepare applications for additional assets
- Prepare and hold Annual Reviews with clients
- Prepare and deliver contracts
- Process and track service request and applications
- Record and update client records
- Ensure implemented plans are on track to help client and their retirement goals
- Develop, manage and retain strong client relationships
- Assist main Advisor with meeting individual and team goals
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 + years of financial services experience with an emphasis on sales
- Life and Health Licensed and Series 65 required
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, Database Management with basic understanding of windows and Mac IOS Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word & Power point)
- Experience CRM preferred, but not required
To apply please send resume and cover letter to: Melisa Bingham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Take
The Next Step?
For more information about any of our products and services, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.