Investment Advisor Representative
Our well-established and growing financial firm is seeking to add an Investment Advisor Representative to our Team! The Investment Advisor Representative will have the opportunity to meet one on one with company leads from seminars and referrals as well as existing clients. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who enjoys building relationships and who knows how to follow through while providing superior client service; always putting the clients first. This position is for our Meridian, Idaho office location.
- Help families by preparing, presenting, and implementing customized retirement plans (B.O.S.S. Retirement Blueprints)
- Assist clients with annuities, life insurance, long-term care & managed portfolios
- Provide financial planning advice to include investment, insurance & retirement
- Develop, manage, and retain strong client relationships
- Meet individual and team goals through following set processes and procedures
- Participate in public seminars to present financial information and/or to introduce the presenter
- Attend weekly meetings via zoom
- 100% Accountability – Always takes 100% ownership for results and outcomes
- Strong initiative/Proactive – Act without being told what to do. Generate innovative approaches to problems
- Abundant growth mindset – Possesses determination and commitment to improving self in all areas of
life from personal to professional
- Openness to feedback and ideas – Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback
- Tracking individual progress and performance to meet and surpass minimum expectations
- Persistence – Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- An entrepreneurial perspective to help families
- Persuasive ability -compelling communication, asking great questions, and a mastery in the art of selling
- Strong organizational, prioritization, interpersonal & management skills
- Teamwork – Reaches out to peers & cooperates with supervisors for collaborative working relationships
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of financial services experience
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, Database Management with basic understanding of windows and Mac IOS.
- Industry knowledge
- Idaho Insurance License - Required
- Series 65 License – Required (or 7/66 combo)
To apply please send resume to: Melisa Bingham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Take
The Next Step?
For more information about any of our products and services, schedule a meeting today.