It can be difficult to make financial decisions without access to information.
We’re committed to helping you make informed decisions about your financial future.
Our seminars are a GREAT low stress way to meet our team and determine if we are a good fit for you! Please accept our dinner in exchange for the most valuable commodity you possess – your time.
Retiring in Trump's America
Topics to be covered:
- How to avoid running out of income during retirement
- How to avoid losing up to 70% of your IRA to federal and state taxes
- The biggest mistake you can make when doing an IRA rollover at retirement
- How you can legally eliminate taking Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) at 70 1/2
- The importance of distribution planning to reduce your risk
- How to maximize your Social Security Benefits
Seats fill up fast so call us today at 801-990-5055. Or simply fill out the form and we’ll contact you!
Financial professionals are able to provide you with information but not guidance or advice related to Social Security benefits. B.O.S.S. Retirement Solutions is not affiliated with the US government or any governmental agency.
- Tues. 5th and Thurs. 7th | 6:30 pm
Timbermine, 1701 Park Blvd.,
Ogden, UT 84401
- Tues. 12th and Thurs. 14th | 6:30 pm
Tuscany, 2832 E 6200 S.,
SLC, UT 84121
- Tues. 19th and Thurs. 21st | 6:30 pm
La Jolla Groves, 4801 N University Ave., #610
Provo, UT 84604
- Wed. 13th - The Power of Zero: Tax Train| 6:30 pm
Megaplex Centerville at Legacy Crossing, 1075 W. Legacy Crossing Blvd
Centerville, UT 84014
- Tues. 26th and Thurs. 28th | 6:30 pm
Carver's, 10720 Holiday Park Dr.,
Sandy, UT 84070
- Tues. 2nd and Thurs. 4th | 6:30 pm
Ruth's Chris, 275 S. West Temple,
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- Tues. 9th and Wed. 11th | 6:30 pm
Prairie Schooner, 445 Park Blvd.,
Ogden, UT 84401
- Tues. 16th and Thurs. 18th | 6:30 pm
Gathering Place, 1100 W 7800 S #24.,
West Jordan, UT 84088
- Tues. 23rd and Thurs. 25th | 6:30 pm
Thanksgiving Point, 3003 N. Thanksgiving Way.,
Lehi, UT 84043